Move over boring tank tops, jeans and skirts. It’s that time of year when you can’t wait to go on vacation, so pull out your vacation basics to welcome sunny days in fabulous chic. All fashion divas, remember that your clothes should be fit enough to get you through the sweltering days. Don’t let time take its toll on your style. Staying cool and looking hot is the name of the game this season. So what are you waiting for to take off in style. Learn how to dress and look like a summer diva the easy way.
So, before heading to the beaches or exotic destinations, shop for stylish clothes in cheerful hues.
[Also Read: Designer Tunics by Manish Malhotra]
The essentials of the holidays
- Turn up the fire in a summer skirt. Give your summer wardrobe that X factor. Flaunt your shapely legs in linen, cotton, denim or ’60s-style stripes, flowers, polka dots and graphic patterns in mint, yellow and orange hues.
- Summer jackets: lace, linen, khakhi or even in size. Bolero jackets also dominate the perch. This item is definitely a staple of fashion.
- A classic button down tie shirt is a must have and great for all shapes and sizes. Wear it loose or tuck it in. Make sure you keep the bottom well above the knees. Finish the look with accessories and a pair of open toe wedges.
[Also Read: Style the Button Downs]
- Harem pants or carrot are the most comfortable pair of socks for summers. They give a bohemian look and create an easy, loose style for any outing. Paired with flats, a lace camisole and trendy jewelry, the look is sure to create an emotion.
- Look at your girl best when you party on the beach with your girlfriends while on vacation. Soft summer lace, innocent flowers, bows, bird prints, sailor prints, high-low hem tube tops with warm pants to tankinis for a sexy appeal.
- The denim shirt is a workhorse that never goes out of style. Timeless additions like these are unmistakably feminine and alluring. You can easily do denim over a denim look, with a denim top and a denim bottom (shorts / skirts / skirts / capri).
- While the midi skirt may be the critical transition piece, the tea length skirt that sits between midday and maxi is a must have this summer. The feminine hem can be just as modern as a mini; Pair it with a cropped top to make up the length and lengthen your waist.
- Stock up on summer straw Hats, Fedoras or Panama hats help save the face from tremendous heat or tanning. Pair them with trendy highlights to avoid tanning.
[Also Read: Styling Fedora Hats]
- Gladiator or sandals to tie can be your favorite shoe and can be worn with just about anything. Metallic, silver, gold, brown, beige and beige hues are to be found in gladiator sandals. Flip-flops also add the much-needed fun punch to your summer look. Beware of those with cartoon characters or floral pieces that let the cool label slip almost instantly.
According to fashion designer Amrita Rajani, “White is what’s really going on right now when it comes to color. Lace, sheer neutrals and whites play a major role in fashion this summer, but on the other hand, the look of bright electric neon lights, color blocks, patterns and bohemian prints. Flowing dresses or caftans, maxi pieces, floor-length tunics and sheer tops are perfect for this summer heat because they allow the skin to breathe. High waisted skirts have made a big comeback with a fitted loose shirt and a chic pair of sandals, they complete a feminine summer look and look perfect for going out in the summer heat.. “
Happy dressing and happy holidays! Hope this article on summer vacation clothing is helpful to you.
You Can Read Also :