NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
Dorit Kemsley recalled the night men broke into her home and threatened her life on the first episode of “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”
The home invasion happened in October while Kemsley’s husband, PK, was out of town. Kemsley was sleeping at the time of the home invasion and initially believed her children were coming to sleep with her.
“Suddenly I hear the door open. And I thought [it was] my children. And then I don’t see them,” Kemsley recalled. “So I got out of bed and that’s when I saw not a little person but a big person. When he saw me, he panicked. And he charged me, grabbed me, put me down [and said], ‘Get down on the ground f—ing. I’m going to kill you.'”
‘REAL HOUSWIVES’ STAR DORIT KEMSLEY SAYS SHE’S ‘TRIING TO CURE’ AFTER HOME INVASION: ‘I NEED A BREAK’
The reality star claimed she was “praying” that her children would be left alone.
“I was begging and begging and the other was like, ‘Kill her, kill her! Kill her, kill her!” she added.
The Los Angeles Police Department previously confirmed to Fox News Digital that the burglary happened at 10:50 p.m. on October 27. There were three male suspects and an unknown amount of property was stolen. Dorit was reportedly held at gunpoint during the incident.
Kemsley had just returned home to Encino Hills from attending a London wedding when the robbery occurred.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER
The couple have lived in the 9,000 square foot home since 2019. They bought it for $6.475 million.
Kemsley really thought she was going to die during the burglary.
“I was like, ‘This is it. I’m going to die. He’s going to pull the trigger.’ And then I imagined them killing me and then going and killing my kids,” she recalled at the “RHOBH” premiere. “I have to find a way to move on.”
Kemsley admitted she doesn’t care about “material stuff” during a confessional for the show.
“I will always thank God for protecting me and the children. I don’t care about material things,” she said in a confessional. “I don’t care. I never will.”
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
The fashion designer’s husband previously shared a statement regarding the burglary via Instagram.
“Dear friends and followers, I want to thank you all for your kind words of support. Dorit and I have been overwhelmed with the show of love. We can’t reply to every message (I can’t even reply to all the texts and what are the apps)… So I wanted to tell you all that we do well,” PK wrote on Instagram.
“I’m home and we’re all together and we’ll get through this. The babies are great, they’re totally unconscious and life will hopefully get back to normal very soon,” he added.
You Can Read Also