Prince Albert and Princess Charlene face shared rumors over health issues: “She will never leave her children”

Advertisement

[ad_1]

For months, Princess Charlene of Monaco has been estranged from her husband Prince Albert and their two children as she recovers from surgery in South Africa, sparking rumors of an impending breakup.

However, a source told People magazine on Friday that the royal hopes she will be reunited with her family soon.

“She will never leave her children,” a source close to Charlene, 43, told the outlet, suggesting the princess will return to Monaco as soon as it can be done safely.

The palace also confirmed to the media that Albert, 63, and their twins, 6, are planning to return to South Africa to visit the matriarch in the near future. The palace “is currently monitoring health, safety and political issues in the country before a firm date is set.”

PRINCE ALBERT OF MONACO ATTENDS SOLO AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES IN TOKYO WHILE HIS WIFE PRINCESS CHARLENE RECOVERS IN SOUTH AFRICA

Prince Albert with his wife Charlene, Princess of Monaco.
Advertisement

Prince Albert with his wife Charlene, Princess of Monaco.
(Reuter)

They had already visited South Africa in early June.

According to the outlet, Charlene traveled to her homeland in early May to participate in activities supporting her foundation in South Africa. In late June, Charlene announced that she was forced to miss her 10th birthday with Albert due to additional surgery required after complications from a previous procedure.

In mid-July, Charlene told South African media Channel24 that she suffered from ear, nose and throat problems.

“The doctors told me I couldn’t fly yet because I couldn’t level my ears and therefore couldn’t fly above 20,000 feet… because of the pressure,” Charlene said, quoted by The media. “I miss my husband, my babies – Jacqui and Bella – and my doggies, [but] I cannot force recovery of the bones and membranes – it takes time. “

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER

IOC member Prince Albert of Monaco attends day four of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games swimming competition at the Tokyo Aquatic Center on July 27, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan.

IOC member Prince Albert of Monaco attends day four of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games swimming competition at the Tokyo Aquatic Center on July 27, 2021 in Tokyo, Japan.
(Photo by Jean Catuffe / Getty Images)

Yet European tabloids have insisted the couple’s separation goes far beyond health issues. Sources told Paris Match that Charlene had “no intention of returning” while Germany’s Bunte claimed Charlene was looking for a house near Johannesburg.

Rumors escalated when Albert attended the Tokyo Olympics solo despite the prince being a longtime member of the International Olympic Committee. Charlene is also a former Olympic swimmer.

In June, Charlene told People magazine in a statement that she was optimistic about the future.

“My daily conversations with Albert and my children help me a lot to keep my spirits up, but I miss their presence a lot,” she said. “I can’t wait for us to be together.”

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlene of Monaco present twins Princess Gabriella of Monaco and Prince Jacques of Monaco at Palace Balcony on January 7, 2015 in Monaco, Monaco.

Prince Albert II of Monaco and Princess Charlene of Monaco present twins Princess Gabriella of Monaco and Prince Jacques of Monaco at Palace Balcony on January 7, 2015 in Monaco, Monaco.
(Photo by Villard / Nivière / Piscine PLS / Getty Images)

The famous athlete married Grace Kelly’s son on July 1, 2011. The wedding was a spectacle, costing around $ 70 million for the four-day event. They welcomed twins in 2014.

Their planned public anniversary has been canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

[ad_2]

You Can Read Also

Latest News

Advertisement

malek

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *